Preliminary Design Services
- Initial investigation – assembling information and technical data, making preliminary studies and designs and considerations of alternate proposals.
- Consulting with the client, architect, other consultants and local authorities.
- Preparing a preliminary design.
Detailed Design Services
- Making necessary studies and calculations and advising the client on the need for further special investigations, surveys and tests, and where necessary arranging for these.
- Conducting the detailed engineering design, preparing working drawings, details and specifications for construction.
- Advising on appropriate conditions of contract, form of tender and invitations to tender.